Tuesday 29 September 2015

Practice using Photoshop








































This is a practice using photoshop.

I included all the typical conventions of a music magazine cover. Such as, a masthead, release date, bar code, main headline and extra information under the headline.

I made the cover line white just like the the strap on her shoulder. Even though the strap is barely noticeable it still gives it a certain professional effect. I made one of the lines black because I wanted there to be a bit of contrast, not just one colour.

The masthead is behind the persons head making her the star and the main focus. In Photoshop I used the rubbing out tool to make the masthead behind her.

I put the issue date on the right side of the magazine where there was an empty space to fill the cover up. I also used a black coloured font because I wanted the other part of the magazine where it is written in black to match.


No comments:

Post a Comment